Full-Time Parts Complementation Outsourcing – PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment,
invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Parts Complementation Outsourcing
Working Location :NMI Plant (Purwakarta)
Job Description :
- Calculate the parts order quantity for FTI/IPPI based on monthly forecast
- Simulate the delivery schedule tentative (for FTI/IPPI) & adjust into D-2 W/D
- Make the PO for FTI/IPPI & Delivery Schedule tentatuive for 1 month
- Send the PO & Delivery Planning Schedule for FTI/IPPI & get confirmation from FTI/IPPI
- Simulate the delivery schedule fixed & adjust into D-2 W/D (based on DOS)
- Send the delivery schedule fixed for FTI/IPPI & coordinate to FTI/IPPI (incl. follow up)
- Monitor the hole production schedule & coordinate with LLP & PROD & MH & INV
- Calculate the trucking requirement from NMI Plant to PCC
- Book the trucking requirement from NMI Plant to PPC (coordinate round use cont with EXIM)
- Record Surat Jalan FTI/IPPI
- Match between actual parts receiving with Surat Jalan FTI/ IPPI & Part Label
- Attach the Part Label PCC into Actual Parts
- Match the issue number between PO, DOS & Part Label & Actual Parts (before load to cont)
- Coordinate with trucking company & make sure on time delivery to PCC
- Diploma degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has 1 year experience (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Male, Single, max. 29 years old
- Have high analytical thinking, numerical ability, good perspective, and more on accuracy
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Able to communicate in Indonesia and English.
- Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finishing the job
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
- Have interest in automotive
How to Apply
Please submit your complete application letter Before September 24th, 2011 to:
(Subject: Parts Complementation Outsourcing)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.
466 total views, 1 today