Full-Time Officer HRD – PT. Adi Group Technology Indonesia
Job Responsibilities is handling of human resources activities such as :
• Handling Recruitment, hiring, New Employee agreement
• Maintain training & development activities
• Handling job description for all employees
• Maintain performance Appraisal for all employees
• Reporting and monitoring employee count monthly basis
• Input data in payroll system & Prepared THR + annual bonus
• Professional manage and ensure an organized and systematic filing system
• Responsible for all personnel administration matter :
Registered new employee and extending employee contract agreement
Handling employee annual leave , tax report and Jamsostek report
Also Providing assistance to HRD & GA Manager to :
• Developing & implementing Recruitment & Selection System and the training need analysis program .
• Developing and analyzing Job Evaluation (JE), Job Grading and Salary Structure.
• Developing, analyzing, system performance management with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and balanced scorecard models. , Talent Pooling base competency and career path/career development, placement and succession planning.
• Developing and managing Human Resource Infromastion System (HRIS).
• Manage annual budget and activities of HRD & GA Division.
• Max. age 25 years old
• S1 in Pshycology / Law / Management with min GPA 2,75
• At least 2 years experience at similar position
• Knowledgable at CBHRM, Thomas IDSC, Balance Score card & HRIS.
• Fluent in English (oral and written) Computer literate
• High motivation and internal driven, self improvement
46 total views, 1 today